Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 205 calories
- 34g protein
- 3g carbohydrates
- 6g fat
- 4 flounder fillets (6oz)
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tbsp drained capers
- 4 lemon wedges
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Evenly coat fillets in salt and pepper
- Spray a foil-wrapped baking sheet with cooking spray and evenly space the fillets on it
- Bake for about 10 minutes, sprinkle with dill, and bake until flaky
- Remove fillets from baking sheet, place on a serving dish, and coat with lemon juice
- Combine sour cream and capers and spread over fillets
Do you know those nights where you nothing in particular sounds appetizing? Your usual restaurants or recipes don’t necessarily spike any mental excitement? When I found this recipe, it was one of those nights!
I don’t typically cook with fish, and I hadn’t had anything with dill in who knows how long. This recipe is one of those that just sounds different, and that is exactly what I needed and what I was looking for. The tart of the lemon matched with the texture of the sour cream goes so well with the flakiness of most fish. But those matched with the herby dill and tasty capers is a decadent one to say the least.
I urge you to try something different. Try something new. Add a little flare to your palate and enjoy this recipe. It’s simple yet unique, and if you’re feeling frisky this weekend, try this and let me know how it goes. Enjoy!