Ready in 5 minutes
Serves 1 person
- 315 calories
- 69g protein
- 16g carbohydrates
- 10g fat
- 6 oz shredded chicken breast
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- ¼ cup fat free shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 FlatOut Italian Herb wrap
- 4 tbsp calorie-free ranch dressing
- Evenly lay out shredded chicken breast down ⅔ of the wrap’s length in the middle
- Cover with bacon bits and shredded cheddar cheese
- Evenly drizzle 4 tbsp of ranch dressing
- Fold one lengthwise side of wrap over, fold end of wrap over, and tightly roll altogether
Now don’t hate me, but… this picture may be inaccurate. I apologize, but I don’t have the money for a fancy Nikon camera to take wonderful, mouth-watering pictures of my gourmet cuisine. It’s unfortunate, yes, but I appreciate you all bearing with me on this. So yes, this is a stock photo that was as close to the recipe as I could get. However, I do promise to purchase a camera and take accurate photos as soon as the funds come in!
Anyway, about the recipe. Most people love a good chicken. Even more people probably love handheld food. Just as many people enjoy ranch dressing. And I guarantee even more people are in love with bacon. With this knowledge it only makes sense to combine all of them together into one super-delicious powerhouse of a dish!
The chicken bacon ranch wrap is one of my go-to recipes. It’s quick, easy, always delicious, and can now even be healthy thanks to Walden Farms and other calorie-free condiments!
Take your craving to the next tier of healthy with this recipe I’m giving you, and with that give your body some healthy macronutrient ratios along with it! This savory wrap comes packed with plenty of protein and very low carbs, allowing for you to binge on a tasty main dish with plenty of caloric-room for sides like chips and crackers or even your favorite dessert.
Go ahead, try it. You’ll love it, I promise. And with that love will come none of the guilt, because I’ve built this recipe to make your mouth, tummy, and brain happy!